Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wow! 1,000 t-shirt goal reached!!

This is Jon writing.  All I can say is praise the Lord!  I am truly humbled by everyone's sincere generosity toward my family and I.  You will never know how much we appreciate your love and support!  I am at a loss for words right now, so for those that know me, that truly is a miracle.  We could never repay everyone, but you can be rest assured of a couple of things.  First and foremost, God is rejoicing with us in this victory.  His will is being done and His word will reach so many untold numbers by the simple act of wearing a t-shirt and telling a story.  This is truly a victory for God's family!  All I can say is we are all GODSTRONG!

Ephesians 3:20

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us"

3 comments:

AmyG said...

Can't wait to see all the pics God is going to send!!! Love you, Jon!

Unknown said...

You are in our prayers and God is so good. Keep your smile going and spirits high as you walk with God in this fight. May God lead the dedicated medical staff and many prayers of hope, love, and most of all God's blessing for you, Donna and the Kids.

We love you all.

Chris, Tamara, Bailey, and CT

Dena said...

Yay!!! How awesome! Love ya'll!