We lay hands on Jon every night and pray for God to heal his "boo-boo's." Ryan is my more quiet one, not as quick to express his emotion. He is also my one that has the SWEETEST heart, always wanting to serve us. Almost every night after I pray, Luke and Emma Kate pray out loud. We ask Ryan if he wants to pray and his says NO! So we tell him that's ok, you can pray in your heart when you lay in bed. So last week he said "I pway in my hot (heart)." This week when we sat on the couch to pray, he came running over, put his hand on Jon's stomach and starting praying out loud!! I have no idea what he said--he still doesn't talk real well--but it was so sincere. Then he ended it with a big AMEN!
Jon took all the kids to Chick-fil-A on Friday dressed like cows! Too cute. I cannot believe the babies turn 3 this Saturday. They truly are not babies anymore although I will always call them that! Do you like the "Princess cow?"

2 comments:
My son and I still pray nightly for you all. A reminder too, that the Holy Spirit is interceding for you as well. I know you know that, just a reminder as you are on the roller coaster right now.
Love to all,
Saralee and family (John's high school Sunday school student 1979!)
Love my Ryan and all the kiddos so much. That is amazing!! Loved the pic. Praying and waiting with you all. All our love, Amy and Fam
Post a Comment