It has been quite a stressful, busy day but God paved the way and all additional things the doctor at Sloan needed will be in his hands tomorrow. Please pray for clarity for us and wisdom for the doctor as he reviews Jon's stuff and decides what would be the best plan of action. We will spend the day for "fun" in NYC tomorrow and celebrate our anniversary that is next week...8 years! We got tickets to David Letterman! Pray that we will be able to relax and enjoy the day as this appointment weighs heavily on our minds. Please also pray for the kids and their safety. This is the first time I've been this far away from them. Weird feeling. Thanks for your prayers!
This is the verse someone gave me recently:
Psalm 34:4
"I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears."
2 comments:
Praying, dear friends who are family! I hope you have a great day celebrating your 8 years; you are an amazing couple. Soooo thankful all your tests got there!! Praising God. Will be waiting to hear what he says. Love in Him, Amy and the west coast fam :)
My little son and I have been praying nightly for you since your diagnosis. Last night, we particulary prayed for your Sloan-Kettering visit: for clarity and wosdom for the doctors, and peace for all of you.Here is one of my favorite verses after I lost our unborn baby:Jeremiah 33:3
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
3 ‘Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
In Christ's HOPE,
Saralee and family (from Baltimore, friends of John and Priscilla)
Post a Comment