Friday, January 11, 2013
A God thing
We drove to Atlanta last night. Got in at 1030. Got to bed at midnight. Got up at 5AM to head to Emory. They took Jon back and before long they called me back there. Because Jon has been sick with a cold, congestion and evidently a fever they wanted him evaluated by the anesthesiologist. When the doctor came in he said they couldn't do the surgery because of the sickness and fever. All I could think was OK! Obviously God does not want this surgery to happen. THE END!
Jon will be potentially having a couple more procedures next week. We will meet with the pulmonologist to move forward with the lung biopsy. They will re-schedule the surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow. Total craziness. My Mom had seen this yesterday and told me. I am so glad that they did not go forward since he was too sick. Will be praying for him to recover so that he can move forward. Love you all soo!!
Donna and Jon,
my name is Saralee and I got your blog info from Jeff Rickett, a friend of mine. Your dad, John Strebe was my most AWESOME high school Sunday School teacher and I will never forget the lessons on living a Christian life. Your mom, Priscilla,was a dear friend of my mom's, who prayed your mom through her high risk pregnancies with you and your sister. PLEASE know that we will be praying for ALL of you during this unknown road ahead. Please tell your parents that we contacted you, and I will tell my mom as well.
Many prayers headed your way.
In Christ,
Saralee Mather Czajkowski
Post a Comment