Emma Kate and Ryan are adorable and easy babies. We are having fun! And here is Luke eating his blueberries. Jon loves changing his diaper after eating these! Oh, and can you tell which twin is more laid back?? Haha!
LOVE the new pics- and the video!!! And I really love their names. And don't you worry- Ryan might be giving you a run for your money now- but Emma Kate will catch up in no time. :) Girls are high drama!!
AmyBeth nailed that! Exactly what I thought from the photos! Emma Kate seems content and Ryan more "active" but again she is right on with regards to Girls and Drama!!! Hope all is going well. ANd I pray you have alot of help! :-)
2 comments:
LOVE the new pics- and the video!!! And I really love their names.
And don't you worry- Ryan might be giving you a run for your money now- but Emma Kate will catch up in no time. :) Girls are high drama!!
AmyBeth nailed that! Exactly what I thought from the photos! Emma Kate seems content and Ryan more "active" but again she is right on with regards to Girls and Drama!!! Hope all is going well. ANd I pray you have alot of help! :-)
Post a Comment