Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Enjoying Help!







Well, my sister and nieces have left, boohoo. My mom is now here and Jon is back at work so the days are crazy busy! I can't imagine life in 2 weeks but I know I will make it through. Some nights are great! And some not so great (like last night). Sometimes they decide to sleep, sometimes they decide to cry all night. Two nights ago, we had EVERYONE up including Luke at 1am...UHHHH. Here are my adorable 3 children! Luke would brush his teeth all day long if you let him! These are the most adorable outfits that Aunt Sara gave to the twins. She came for a week visit, but it wasn't long enough. It was sad to see her leave!

3 comments:

amybeth said...

Your 3 kids!! That sounds so fun!!
Love the third picture down where Ryan is falling and Emma Kate is looking at him like "excuse me! You are in my space!!"

Karissa said...

Donna! I just stumbled across your blog through someone else's blog! You have been on my mind girl! So happy to see the twins arrived safetly and that you are surviving. ;-) They are beautiful!

Dena said...

They are just adorable! I hope I get to meet them in a few weeks when we come to HH :)