Kate just watched this with me and is cracking up- and now she is saying "Do again- please do again" because she wants to watch it again.
HE WAS CLEARLY SAYING DA DA READ IT! LOVED THAT-SEND MORE. IT BRIGHTENS MY DAY.LOVE,KATIE
HYSTERICAL!! such intensity-he's either gonna be a coach or a southern preacher!!:)
Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard right now! That is hilarious, I love it!! He is ADORABLE :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kate just watched this with me and is cracking up- and now she is saying "Do again- please do again" because she wants to watch it again.
HE WAS CLEARLY SAYING DA DA READ IT! LOVED THAT-SEND MORE. IT BRIGHTENS MY DAY.
LOVE,
KATIE
HYSTERICAL!! such intensity-he's either gonna be a coach or a southern preacher!!:)
Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard right now! That is hilarious, I love it!! He is ADORABLE :)
Post a Comment