Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010 and some cute pictures

Here is my sweet Luke.  He was finished with his black beans and lima beans and decided to play in them!  This is the final satisfaction laugh I got!
Here is the "I'm proud of myself"

Here is my precious Luke with black beans all over his face and hands and arms!
This is what happens if I leave Luke alone with the TV on!
He is no longer wearing baby clothes...2T pj's...SO SAD...but doesn't he look adorable?


Easter 2010
Daddy helping Luke get into his Easter basket.
Here is Luke hunting for eggs.




One day, Luke decided to pull out all of his diapers.  His mom is pregnant with twins and doesn't have the energy to stop him!

2 comments:

Three Little Men and a Little Lady said...

So cute!!! Love it - love him - and love your little - yet growing family!!!

Dena said...

He is too cute, I love it!