We received such great news! I just spoke with the doctor.
They got all 3 spots with the scope. PRELIMINARY frozen results show ONLY SCAR TISSUE!!! There are those 2 spots remaining that are embedded. They left them alone. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors as Jon continues his journey through this process. It is far from over but God is SOO GOOD!!
PRAISE GOD FOR:
Scar tissue (preliminary)
Seven thirty this morning God continues to do a miracle in Jon's life
Surgeon said everything went GREAT! God was definitely with that team.
Scoping! Much faster recovery and less pain for Jon!
I am telling you all this and its weird that Jon has no idea this news…LOL
But he is going to be so happy!! Can't wait to tell him!
Thank you for praying. We are SO humbly grateful. DON'T STOP!! Prayers must continue. Jon still has a tough road to walk down. Scans every 2 months, oral chemo, etc.
But for now.
We Stay
GODSTRONG!
2 comments:
WOW!! My little guy and I prayed last night and I have been praying throughout this morning. So glad to hear the good news! Will continue our prayers. We are all GODSTRONG!!
Prayed during the night! So happy to hear this update!
Post a Comment