Friday, August 23, 2013

GODSTRONG


A couple of my friends came up with this idea for t-shirts for Jon and ran with it.  Duke is Jon's favorite team, hence the color:o)

Please NO pressure just thought it was something fun for Jon!

You can click on the link and buy a T-shirt for $15 and Jon will get $10 back to fund his Nike fetish. Haha. i'm TOTALLY kidding!  But really, if you buy one, please take a picture of yourself in it and send it to us!


SHIRTS FOR JON

Now I'm going to let Jon tell you all why he chose GODSTRONG!

Take it away, honey!

Well......obviously GODSTRONG is a play on the Cancer foundation created by Lance Armstrong, and partnered with Nike, LIVESTRONG.  Donna was reading excerpts from Armstong's book "Its Not About the Bike".  In it, Armstrong gives credit of his cure to himself, his will power, the medicine, the nurses, and the doctors.  Basically, everyone but God received credit.  I want everyone that sees this t-shirt to know that we are battling cancer, and will beat it by the grace of God.  I want people to know that God is working through the medicine, through the nurses, and through the doctors that He has provided for us.  It is only by the grace of God that I will be healed, bottom line.  Each person that wears this shirt will now have an obligation to tell others that Jesus is the Great Healer, and the Great I Am.  Thank you for joining us in this battle, and on this journey.


1 comment:

AmyG said...

Awesome testimony, Jon! Love you so!! Ordered ours-- looking forward to wearing them!