It's not black, not white but gray. And Jon is a black and white person, how can this be?
There are still 4 spots on his scan (he started with 15-20). They are significantly smaller and obviously alot of spots are gone. Praise God! The oncologists exact words "I'm not happy about this scan but I'm content." Basically at this point it is a waiting game. These spots could be as simple as scar tissue but they could be a type of cell chemo doesn't take care of and surgery would be the only option. So we are keeping everyone on their knees and praying. I just saw my Starbucks friend Stephen again in Macon. Kinda cool! And he was reminding us that God is a healing God. We Believe that he can heal every cancer cell in Jon's body. He will have another follow-up scan in three months which is sooner than he would've had one if it would have been clear. We are still trusting in God that he is healing Jon's body. Please join us in praying for that!
2 comments:
Wow. We will just keep praying!!! I am so sorry you have to live in this wondering-what-is-going-on land, but we will be praying and praying. So cool that you ran into that Starbucks guy again-- what an encouragement. Thanks so much for posting this when you could. I know you all have to be more than exhausted. Praying, praying, praying for it all and sending you much love, Amy and Fam :)
Praying now Donna! Love you guys
Post a Comment