Well, I started this blog to update you about Jon. And I will start out with that because it is very good news. Jon's white counts are back up to normal!! They are VERY normal, not even borderline which is wonderful! His red counts have stayed great so he will stay on schedule to start his last round on Monday! He just started feeling "normal" today! So this last round really took a toll on his body. Please pray for him as he has to face this next but LAST round. Your prayers mean more than you could know!
On another note, our kids have issues, ha! I give up on ever getting sleep again! So a week ago I told you that Emma Kate was throwing up all night. She recovered pretty well and has been alright this week. But this is what happened last night.
She had hives from head to toe. This has happened to her before a week after she had a virus but I figured I better take her to the doctor. The doctor even thought they were "impressive" hives! She put her on a steroid and benedryl. The doctor really thinks they are from the stomach virus she had a week ago. Really it looks worse than it is. But I did check on her all night last night and will do the same tonight. One day I will get my Z's:o)
Emma Kate also had a nursemaid elbow (partially dislocated elbow) this week. Again, sounds worse than it is. Somehow luckily she was able to get it back in place after about 45 minutes. There is never a dull moment at the Strebe household.
We did have a wonderful Easter. We celebrated with Jon's parents, dyed eggs and had a little Easter egg hunt. Here are some pictures from our day. We were VERY thankful that Jon was feeling pretty good and able to eat our brunch!








2 comments:
Poor, sweet Emma Kate.... I hate hives; they are so pesky!!! your Easter pics were beautiful--- so glad Jon was able to eat. We are praising God for Jon's white counts!!!! Man, it took too long for Jon to feel better-- will keep praying for this next round. Love you all soo-- praying-- the AZ fam :))
Mrs. Strebe,
I'm praying for you and your family right now. I'm glad I was able to meet you today!
Safe travels,
-Stephen
Post a Comment