Friday, July 8, 2011

Almost 1!!

Luke on the Potty while daddy is reading to him. Trust me, he will be 5 before he is potty trained:o)
Luke and daddy shaving together!
And of course, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

This is Cow Appreciation Day, it was the best we could do!

Happy July 4th, best picture I could get!

EK, can you get any closer?

Fun finger painting!
Oh, Luke goes from shaving to putting on makeup:o)
Luke LOVES to talk on the phone to anyone that will listen!!

Thought I would post a few things before the big birthday in 2 weeks! I can't believe it has been a year. Doesn't seem possible. It has been BUSY and FUN!! They are so much fun right now! The are pulling up on everything and crawling EVERYWHERE, and anytime i accidentally leave the laundry door open, they are up the stairs in a flash. I have truly hardly had time to take pictures and I"m sad to say I will not have very many of them from 8-12 months. It is so hard to even grab my camera and when I do they do NOT cooperate. But, I mangaed to take some pictures of July 4th, Cow appreciation day (as you can see, Luke was NOT having this) and just cute random ones. Enjoy!

1 comment:

katie purcell said...

HOW CAN THEY BE ALMOST ONE????
PRECIOUS FAMILY DONNA.
XXOO