Tuesday, July 20, 2010

THE TWINS HAVE ARRIVED!







1st pic (top) pic - Daddy and baby Boy
2nd pic - Baby Boy
3rd Baby A - Boy - 19.5" 7lbs 3oz (lower pic)
4th pic Baby B - Girl - 20 1/4" 6lbs 12oz (top pic)
WhooHoooo! The Twins are here!
(UPDATE given by KAREN for DONNA & JON - Disclosure: If I get any of this wrong - SORRY! Donna can correct later, also I hardly know what I'm doing on blogspot here!) 7.20.10 9:45pm
WOW! PRAISE THE LORD!!

4 comments:

Dena said...

Ahhh!!! I checked all day yesterday, just dying to hear! I'm SO happy for you guys. Way to go Donna... perfect weights!

AAA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AAA said...

I can't believe how big they are! Congratulations! Any names?

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big they were either!!!!
WOW! That's like two Hannah's for me - she was 6'6! jacob was 7'5