Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Togetherness











7 comments:

Dena said...

ADORABLE!!

amybeth said...

Sooo excited to see some pictures (thank you Karen). The babies are adorable- can't wait to meet them in person!!!

Unknown said...

So excited for you both. I know Little Man must look so big to you two now. The babies are beautiful & handsome like mommy and daddy. Congratulations and many blessings for your new bigger family. Love, The Terri, Doug & The Girls

Three Little Men and a Little Lady said...

1. First of all - WAY TO GO DONNA! They are huge and beautiful - and so very healthy! The one picture looks like little girl Strebe has a double chin ... amazing!
2. I am ready for names!!!
3. I have been patient - really I have - I mean - I only checked the blog like ...hmm...30 times yesterday afternoon.
4. So excited for you all! Little miracles ... you all are so blessed!
5. Love you :0)

Three Little Men and a Little Lady said...

Um ... just read what I wrote - I should add ...that I was trying to be funny. I know you all have much more to do than post pics and info for Queen Jeanne :0) THANK YOU KAREN for providing us with these awesome pictures. I will PATIENTLY wait for the names :) and details .. and more pictures etc. etc. etc. :0)

AmyG said...

Love them!!! Love you all so much and Luke, too. Wish we could be there! Our love in Him, Amy, Ed, and Moses, and Lancey :)

Unknown said...

Donna & Jon,
Congratulations!!! The babies are 'perfect" What a blessing. Looking forward to knowing their "well thought over" names. God bless you and give them and Luke a hug from Bundy girls:)