Sorry to all my friends who stalk my blog....i've been hugging the toilet instead of sitting at the computer writing on my blog! And that is a good thing! We found out just after Thanksgiving that we were pregnant. A few weeks later...saw 2 little heartbeats on the ultrasound! Praise God. What a blessing He has given us! Here are a few updated pictures of my precious 1 year old boy! I'm not taking near as many pictures and not videoing very much, but this is what I have! Thanks for checking in. I will try and do better as I am starting to feel more normal now! Or whatever normal feels like being pregnant with twins!
Monday, February 1, 2010
WE ARE PREGNANT WITH TWINS!!!!
Sorry to all my friends who stalk my blog....i've been hugging the toilet instead of sitting at the computer writing on my blog! And that is a good thing! We found out just after Thanksgiving that we were pregnant. A few weeks later...saw 2 little heartbeats on the ultrasound! Praise God. What a blessing He has given us! Here are a few updated pictures of my precious 1 year old boy! I'm not taking near as many pictures and not videoing very much, but this is what I have! Thanks for checking in. I will try and do better as I am starting to feel more normal now! Or whatever normal feels like being pregnant with twins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Woohooo!!! Congrats!! Oh and Luke is just as cute as ever : )
thank you for the update!!!
I am so happy for you all.
Luke looks adorable in his big boy haircut.
Praying f!or you all 4!
Love, Katie
finally finally finally :) :) who would have thought seven years ago when mack was being born that you would be pregnant with TWINS seven years later :) :)
Congratulations! When are you due? Wow, twins!!!!
Post a Comment