Here are some updated pictures! I can't believe Luke is 2 weeks old! His personality is really starting to come out, especially during feeding time. He is a very determined, fiesty little boy. He makes the SAME facial expressions as Jon! SO CUTE!
you are doing such a great job with the picture updates- for those of us who check your blog every (few hours a) day. and yes- he does get even cuter. love your hair!!! highlights at last!!!!
somebody got their hair done and I'm not talking about jon- love it!! and love the pic of luke at the top sleeping- so cute!! thanks for keeping the pic coming- I also cannot believe he is 2 weeks already- time is flying!
Can hardly wait to hold this little guy - looking forward to being there SOON!!!!! Do I have to obey the rules that I made you obey when Mack was a baby - or do I get to ignore what you say and do what I want and HOLD HOLD HOLD him :) :)
3 comments:
you are doing such a great job with the picture updates- for those of us who check your blog every (few hours a) day. and yes- he does get even cuter. love your hair!!! highlights at last!!!!
somebody got their hair done and I'm not talking about jon- love it!! and love the pic of luke at the top sleeping- so cute!! thanks for keeping the pic coming- I also cannot believe he is 2 weeks already- time is flying!
Can hardly wait to hold this little guy - looking forward to being there SOON!!!!! Do I have to obey the rules that I made you obey when Mack was a baby - or do I get to ignore what you say and do what I want and HOLD HOLD HOLD him :) :)
Post a Comment