Congratulations, Jon & Donna! What a beautiful baby boy God has given you! Boys are sooo much fun! I heard about the baby from Melissa Bundy and then looked to see if y'all had a blog. Congrats again!
Wow guys. My heart is just bursting with joy for y'all. I did not even know y'all were pregnant. God is so faithful and good. Boys are wonderful and crazy. Before you know it, he'll be running around destroying your house, but he'll be cute while he does it! Congratulations!!
4 comments:
He is beautiful!!! I am so so so happy for yall.
YEah- pictures!! Love them- you guys look great! Keep em coming. Thanks again for letting me stay! hopefully it will not be another 2 1/2 years!!
Congratulations, Jon & Donna! What a beautiful baby boy God has given you! Boys are sooo much fun! I heard about the baby from Melissa Bundy and then looked to see if y'all had a blog. Congrats again!
Wow guys. My heart is just bursting with joy for y'all. I did not even know y'all were pregnant. God is so faithful and good. Boys are wonderful and crazy. Before you know it, he'll be running around destroying your house, but he'll be cute while he does it! Congratulations!!
--from Jeffrey
Post a Comment